Virtual Asset (VA) Compliance Analyst (PH)
What you'll do
What we expect from you
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
At Coinshift our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized teams by helping them focus on what they do best, i.e. building :)
Coinshift is a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $80M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
Sr Compliance Analyst, Third Party Risk Mgmt
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
The Compliance function at Okcoin is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
Our Third Party Risk Management team, in particular, is responsible for establishing and managing relevant controls to identify, manage and mitigate third party risk.
What You'll be Doing:
This role will provide senior level analyst support with the development and implementation of the Third Party Risk Management Program to ensure a strong control environment leading to the early identification and sustainable mitigation of operational, regulatory and reputational risk.
In this role you will:
- Assist the Third Party Risk Management Senior Compliance Manager with the oversight and execution of the Third Party Risk Management Program.
- Conduct comprehensive third party due diligence reviews of vendors, payment partners, Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs), etc.
- Communicate your review findings, analysis and recommendations to Third Party Risk Management leadership and other stakeholders.
- Advise junior level analysts on third party risk management reviews and matters.
- Oversee responses to counterparty requests for due diligence.
- Maintain appropriate records of all third party reviews.
- Engage cross-functionally (with groups such as Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) on our Third Party Risk Management Program and related matters.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What We Look For in You:
- 4+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience in third party risk senior level analyst/review roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Understanding of operational risk management.
- Excellent research, analytical and due diligence skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and lead discussions.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak/write/comprehend business-level English and Mandarin