Sr. Software Engineer (BDN Foundation)
bloXroute is the "Flash Boys" for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
Junior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Cryptio is an institutional-grade crypto accounting platform. Our software helps financial institutions, corporates and crypto-native companies navigate the fragmented digital-asset landscape with confidence. We are a Series-A company, backed by tier-1 crypto and non crypto investors: Point Nine, BlueYard, Tim Draper, Alven, Aave, Consensys, Outlier Ventures. Some of our clients include; Metamask, Aave, Nexo or the Sandbox.
We're bridging the gap between the blockchain and accounting systems – transforming DeFi, custody, OTC, and exchange data into auditable records for accounting, treasury and tax filings.
We're tackling one of the biggest challenges in crypto right now - building the infrastructure to help institutional adoption. And we're playing to win.
Cryptio is looking for a full-stack software engineer interested in developing and maintaining features on finance/accounting-related products. You will be joining a squad of engineers developing the Cryptio SaaS solution.
In this role you will be focussing on:
- Writing production-grade TypeScript, and SQL code
- Developing new features and improve the performance of the existing ones
- Writing documentation and tests
- Fluent with TypeScript
- Fluent with SQL
- Experience with React.js
- 1+ year of experience building back-end and front-end services
- Fluent in English & French
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Quick learner
- Full-remote and flexible working
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Offices in London, Paris & New York
- Company socials and annual trip
- Training & Development