Social Media Manager
Your daily tasks will include:
Who you are:
Nice to have
Casa is the secure home for your bitcoin. We help people around the world secure their bitcoin by holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds. Through our intuitive design, robust security, and expert client services & customer support, we give our customers the peace of mind that their bitcoin is safe—for themselves and their families.
Social Media Manager
Links is a global, digital golf membership designed for the modern golfer. We’re partnered with some of the biggest names in golf like Callaway, Bridgestone, and Topgolf. Our mission is to enable all golfers to experience the best that golf has to offer, both on and off the course. Our membership gives golfers access to benefits, perks, and amazing golf experiences.
The marketing team is looking for a Social Media Manager. You'll report to the VP of Marketing and will support them in developing engaging social campaigns for Links.
Social media is one of our most important storytelling tools. The Social Media Manager will work on establishing relationships and connecting with consumers through community management and immersive posts. They will be the voice of our platforms while also being the eyes and ears for the brand; always ready to identify new engagement opportunities.
Together, with the mentorship and support of the VP of Marketing, this role will execute content scheduling and publishing, while also crafting supplemental content and support on social media. The development and execution of social posting will tell the deeper story behind our brand and membership through a social media lens, and this role should help us develop deeper relationships with our potential new members. You should also be able to uncover trends and opportunities to authentically insert Links into the cultural conversation.
- Own social asset management and work with VP of Marketing on planning and social content calendars
- Leverage social tools (listening, measurement, amplification) to optimize social engagement across reach, engagement, and audience creation
- Create and manage the development of golf-specific content creation: video, animation, still imagery, audio, and other content that best uses social media and digital platforms
- Collaborate with VP of Partnerships and CFO to improve partner and revenue Key Performance Indicators
- Compile analytics reports to measure content performance, reach, and growth goals
- Provide support to all Links strategic initiatives via social media marketing
- 2 - 4 or more years of experience in a social or digital marketing function
- Avid golfer or golf enthusiast
- Social media account management experience for brand social accounts with tens of thousands or more followers
- Proficiency with Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube and their respective nuances and algorithms
- Strong writing skills that improve the brand voice
- Ability to handle projects in a fast-paced, startup environment
- An eye for great design aesthetics
- Ability to bring together multiple assets from various teams to build a cohesive, clear and fluid social calendar
- Creative problem solver, always looking for new ways to insert our brand into the social conversation
- Strong understanding of all social platforms and their roles for Links
- Self-starter, able to take direction, but confident in own decision-making and ability to autonomously lead projects
- Ability to apply social reporting tools to ensure campaign efficiency
Location: Remote / Work from anywhere (must be United States-based)
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, work from anywhere, and unlimited PTO.
Links is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.