Senior Staff Infosec Technical Program Manager
Serve as a partner to all engineering leaders and teams to mature the information security program for the organization moving forward. Report to the Head of Information Security and drive Infosec initiatives by creating streamlined processes, communicate consistently and frequently, to build trust across the organization and prioritizing areas for investment. Serves as an advisor to the team, to ensure they are as efficient and effective. Lead initiatives with teams across Ripple to continually improve security posture and ensure our information security objectives are met. Co-create and help articulate Information Security strategy across the company. Aid in solving tech problems with urgency by helping teams reach consensus by asking the right questions and offering solutions. Create dashboards to measure security program performance in key areas over time. Own and drive OKRs across Infosec and ensure our assurance processes are continually improving. Provide regular program strategy and performance updates. Telecommuting permitted 50% or more but less than 100% per week within same geographic location as assigned office location.
Must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field plus six (6) years of experience in information security.
Of the required experience, must have two (2) years of experience in Technical Program Management of each of the following (which may be gained concurrently):
- leading security strategy and execution across two or more cybersecurity domains
- creating and delivering Information Security program metrics and goals
Of the required experience, must have two (2) years of experience in Information Security of each of the following (which may be gained concurrently):
- secure software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- continuous integration and continuous delivery systems (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- product security assessments
- threat and vulnerability management programs and tooling (Tenable, Qualys, Brinqa, Kenna)
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Discover why hundreds of financial institutions choose Ripple to provide a better international payments experience for their customers in real-time.