Senior Product Marketing Manager, Blockchain Developers
RippleX (a division at Ripple) is a team that champions the builders of tomorrow by providing blockchain developers the infrastructure, tools, services, programs, and support to enable the Internet of Value (IOV) - a world where tokenized value is exchanged as quickly and easily as information moves today.
We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial business-to-developer (B2D) focused Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead building a robust ecosystem of third-party developers, projects, and companies that build, grow and monetize their applications on the XRP Ledger - a decentralized layer-1 blockchain that was designed for superior speed, low cost, scalability, and sustainability.
In this role, you will partner with cross functional teams including product management, engineering, marketing, developer advocacy and more to develop a robust go-to-market (GTM) strategy to elevate the XRP Ledger brand and acquire Web2 and Web3 developers to unlock entirely new use cases across payments, DeFi, NFTs, identity, gaming, tokenization, and more.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading product marketing and strategy for developer focused products centered around disruptive technologies in a quickly evolving, start-up environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead development of the developer go-to-market strategy, including target developer segments and personas, value propositions, use cases, geographic focuses, and developer journeys in collaboration with product, engineering, design and developer advocacy.
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the core components/value propositions for the XRP Ledger.
- Increase awareness of the XRP Ledger among the developer audiences and industry leaders.
- Drive developer growth by influencing holistic marketing initiatives, programs, and campaigns working with the broader marketing, design, comms, and developer growth teams.
- Successfully lead the strategy, coordination, and execution of fast-moving product launches and initiatives.
- Work closely with the global events team to create and execute in-person experiences.
- Uncover and initiate new business opportunities and use cases by engaging with developers, conducting market research, and tracking competitive and key crypto trends.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of work experience in Product Marketing within an entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate and familiar with developers, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology
- Experience in growing developer ecosystems
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a changing environment
- Desire to lead, influence, and inspire a cross-functional, diverse, and distributed team
- Proven ability to collaborate with others across functions in a highly matrixed organization
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts in messaging and differentiated positioning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Core skill set in strategy, positioning, and packaging
- Start-up experience is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Discover why hundreds of financial institutions choose Ripple to provide a better international payments experience for their customers in real-time.