Senior Product Manager
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community's vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
As a Technical Product Lead at ChainSafe, you’ll lead product initiatives to help the nascent Web3 industry realize it's potential. With your entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic approach, you’ll drive products from concept to reality. In order to do that you use your deep understanding of the market landscape, uncover and assess areas of opportunity, and develop a product strategy.
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead product for Sygma- The interoperability layer for building cross-blockchain applications.
We believe that cross-chain interoperability is the fundamental enabler for the next wave of growth in the blockchain industry. Sygma will empower builders to create streamlined experiences where users are not confined to one ecosystem. By enabling elaborate cross-chain functionality and putting most of the steps under the hood, Sygma will enable smooth, web2-like user experiences. Please find more information about Sygma on the Sygma Website.
It is a very exciting time as Web3 and blockchain technology is continuously pushing the boundaries of what is possible and new opportunities arise on a daily basis. It is a great time to join and this position is both fun and rewarding!
- Own the vision, value proposition, and strategy for Sygma
- Be a credible public voice in cross-chain interoperability and bridging; understand what drives the market and the technology
- Understand business goals and establish product success criteria with clearly measurable objectives and key results to deliver a great user experience
- Develop the product roadmap, get alignment on prioritization and timelines to meet business goals
- Partner with a world-class team of Engineers, Researchers & Designers to execute efficiently and deliver impact for our business and users
- Continuously look for ways to improve our products & practices and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Mentor and coach other product managers and help to shape the ChainSafe product culture
- Communicate effectively within the team and with leadership to influence outcomes
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Extensive experience working on technology-powered products as a product lead or head of product
- 3+ years working in the blockchain industry on the protocol (L1, L2, Interoperability) or application level (DeFi, Wallets, …)
- Passion and Excitement for the multi- and cross-chain future and technical understanding of the technology powering bridges and cross-chain protocols
- Demonstrated understanding of multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to thrive with a high level of self-direction, autonomy and responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience communicating across different audiences, including users, partners, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, navigate uncertainties and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Experience managing blockchain and/or open-source projects
- Hands-on experience with cross-chain protocols
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of color, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply Please fill out the Greenhouse application form below and ensure that you attach your resume and link your Github/Gitlab profile or any software project you have contributed to (if applicable).
ChainSafe Systems is a blockchain R&D firm on a mission to realize the potential of Web3 infrastructure through sustainable, open-source development. Our vision is to create a world with organizations that empower people to build and innovate through blockchain agnostic tools and other distributed technologies. We are global leaders in the industry, unique in our work across multiple blockchain ecosystems, and currently are pioneering technology and infrastructure related to Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot and Filecoin. We are actively pursuing the development of our own product suite, having recently released Files, which allows users to upload and store files on IPFS and Filecoin with the goal of furthering development to provide a decentralized alternative to cloud storage. ChainSafe is a unique company in a unique space, growing quickly and building a global reputation in this nascent space. Beyond offering experience across every major blockchain space to our team, we provide an open, inclusive, and supportive environment where we help folks reach their full potential as a human and as a professional.
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Solutions
Senior Product Manager
Mid/Senior Product Manager, Partner Dashboard
Senior Product Manager, Crypto Settlement
Senior Ethereum Product Manager
Senior/Principal Product Manager, Web 3
Senior Product Manager (Wallets)
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Solutions
As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
About the team:
Within Parity’s Marketing Communications department the Product Marketing team is growing rapidly. We bring the value of the developer experience, DOT token, protocol and governance, and the ever-expanding ecosystem of parachain teams and dApps to the market. This includes owning messaging and positioning, delivering high-value marketing launches, and ensuring our Ecosystem Development teams are fully enabled to drive Polkadot awareness, demand, and adoption of our products and technologies.
About the position:
- Own and deliver the overarching messaging and content for multiple application-specific connected and interoperable blockchains that span a range of existing and future market opportunities including NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, etc. to create meaningful connections with the future builders of Web3 and decentralised applications
- Team with our Partner Marketing and Ecosystem Development teams to supporting briefings, events, social promos, blogs, and to promote and inform the market about the value of Polkadot in conjunction with gaining leverage from the broader Polkadot ecosystem
- Collaborate with our Performance Marketing team to define and execute awareness efforts that leverage the full strength of the Polkadot ecosystem to get the word out on our superior technology and business value
- Work closely with Engineering and Ecosystem channel teams to define solutions that align with market needs and enable the ecosystem to promote their value-added technology, products, and services.
- Deliver solution use case enablement content in collaboration with Engineering, Ecosystem Development, and our Education and Technical documentation teams that accelerates Ecosystem Development acquisition and adoption journeys
- Experience and a successful track record of executing on messaging, enablement, and awareness for technology and ecosystems solutions
- Familiarity with Web3: You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space (Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, BSC, Polkadot, Cosmos, Polygon, to name a few). Experience in the Web3 space would be an advantage, but it is not a requirement
- Ability to roll up your sleeves working with various constituents to develop long-form, source content such as industry reports, presentations, solutions briefs and case studies
- A high degree of accountability, coordination of programs and projects, and development of marketing solutions and tools collaborating with multiple departments
- Data driven to measure, analyse and iterate and develop new content based on key metrics and goals to ensure optimal performance
- You will be reporting to the VP of Product Marketing
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Parity is a remote first company. You may work +/-5 hours from Central European time zone, US based candidates must be located in the Eastern Time Zone
- You may also co-work in our hubs in Berlin, London, or Lisbon.
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.