Director, Product Marketing
About this Role
Our mission at doola is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We know there's more than just starting a company. As a founder, you don't have time to waste on paperwork and other tedious tasks just to keep your company running. You have bigger goals.
That's where we come in. doola handles all of that for you so you can get back to doing what you do best: growing your business.
Director, Growth Marketing (Platform)
Applicant Privacy Notice
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to join the Ava Labs Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for the overall growth of engineering on the Avalanche Platform. This particular role will be an integral part of our team's efforts to promote current and upcoming technical solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop/direct integrated marketing plan for the Avalanche Platform in conjunction with senior management and executive teams
- Drive top of funnel awareness and brand policies for platform growth
- Mid-funnel analysis/consideration
- Optimize bottom of funnel acquisition and conversion
- Increase developer retention and re-engagement metrics
- Design and implement measurement and attribution frameworks
- Report on financial impact/outcomes of spend allocation
- Define growth goals and KPIs
- Guide to team processes as a hands on leader, strategist and individual contributor
- Collaborate with departmental leadership and cross functional stakeholders
- Interpret, visualize, and create compelling narratives backed with strong data
- Manage a marketing P/L
- Learn and effectively utilize new data driven software tools
- Create initial strategies for Performance Marketing team
- Set direction for what type of messaging will/should be used in various channels
- Process team input/ideas and make final decisions on direction/execution of project goals while ensuring operational excellence
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ years of marketing, product marketing, or product management for a technology company. Operating systems or technical platforms preferred
- Prior experience working in high growth startups or rapidly developing industries
- Successful track record of marketing technical products for software developers
- Project management and the ability to lead through influence, not authority
- Figma and/or similar wireframing tools
- Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Technical copywriting skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid pace of growth/change
- SQL is a plus
Base Salary Range: $166,000 - $207,600
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.