Director of Graphics
21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About the Role:
21.co is looking for a Creative Director to join our growing Marketing team. The Creative Director will manage and work closely with a team of graphic and brand designers to produce various company assets for marketing, research, sales, and events. This person will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the brand image and should be equal parts creative and strategic.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage and lead the graphic design team in the creation of various graphic design assets including but not limited to:
- Social media assets, including illustrations and animations, for marketing
- Product launch assets for sales & marketing
- Illustrations and graphic design for research publications
- Website assets and illustrations for marketing
- Event collateral for sales & marketing
- Branding initiatives and guidelines for the broader organization
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including a mixture of agency and in-house experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Art, or equivalent level of experience
- A digital portfolio, displaying work of your own
- Adobe Creative Cloud (including Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, with After Effects and other animation solutions preferred) and Figma
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Deep understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
To excel at this role, this person should have:
- Player-coach mentality
- Cross-collaboration skills
- Attention to small details
- Time management and ability to multitask
- File handling expertise
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Interest in crypto
This role will be based in our New York office and will need to work in a hybrid model, coming into the office Monday - Wednesday.
Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient. Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world's largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use. Our investment in superior technology and automation has enabled us to both release products, as well as work directly with top organizations including the Bitcoin Cash Foundation, Bitcoin Suisse, Binance, Bitwise, Coinbase, FlowTraders, Sygnum, and the Tezos Foundation as launch partners or customers of Onyx, our full stack issuance platform.