TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The Corporate Engineer is integral to the growing technology and security organizations at TaxBit. The role will build, support, and maintain the IT landscape of TaxBit’s offices. The Corp. Engineer will focus on the secure and successful deployment of IT endpoints, on-premise network equipment, office printers, and application and SaaS licenses.
The role will support TaxBit team members, on-site and remotely, and is responsible for the overall life cycle of TaxBit endpoints.
- Help maintain TaxBit’s Okta instance
- Support team member laptops and other devices; this includes software installation, configuration, and maintenance, and may also include minor hardware installation and repair
- Assist team members with all IT problems and issues
- Provide basic IT training and support to new and existing team members
- Troubleshoot and resolve on-premise network issues with the infrastructure team
- Document, track, and follow up on service tickets and their resolution through the ticketing management system
- Gather control evidence to support audits for the Risk and Compliance team, or digital forensics needs for the Security Operations team
- Assist in other initiatives as necessary
- High school Diploma or equivalent—Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Overall 4+ years of experience in a Help Desk technical support role
- 2+ years managing an IT Support or Help Desk team
- Experience with desktop support on Apple and Windows devices
- Proven experience installing, configuring, and supporting software applications
- Experience managing application licenses and renewals
- Established expert in Google Workspace and Google Meet Devices
- Experience with Okta Workforce Identity
- Experience supporting Apple devices
- Familiar with UEM solutions, Kandji, Jamf, ManageEngine, etc.
- Knows how to install and maintain remote meeting equipment and software
- Can build and grow an asset management program
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Investment in your physical and mental well-being with a robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Unlimited PTO - take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
TaxBit requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon TaxBit's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with TaxBit, as applicable.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems. Our Software-as-a-Service platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted in this work by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies (including the IRS), respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members ready to join a hypergrowth company and are excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
Senior Manager (Director), Corporate Strategy
Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York, Singapore, London, and Sweden.
We’re Hiring: Senior Manager (Director), Corporate Strategy
Help define the future of Talos as the Senior Manager (Director) of Corporate Strategy in our New York City HQ (London, UK also considered). In this role, you will have an opportunity to collaborate extensively with senior leadership to develop business plans & strategies and establish a framework for problem solving and decision making that leverages data, analytical rigor and storytelling. The ability to blend B2C and B2B strategies, especially SaaS FinTech businesses, will be an important success factor.
Reporting Manager: Michael D’Alessio, CAO
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and duties will vary based on firm needs and business seasonality (e.g. board meetings, fundraising, etc) but will include the following
- Researching and developing a market landscape and competitor analysis for the crypto ecosystem; Perform traditional market sizing analysis (TAM, % market share by segment and customer type, etc)
- Development of business cases, models and analyses in support of (or against) entering new markets, launching new business lines or products, and partnerships
- Monitor and understand the firm’s KPIs and business metrics for internal and external consumption; developing a narrative and storytelling will be a critical component of success
- Own and deliver against firmwide initiatives such as implementing innovative organizational structures, compensation & incentive frameworks, and cross-functional strategic projects collaborating with functional and regional business leaders
- Support merger & acquisition (M&A) activities through analysis, due diligence and recommendations for or against potential deals
- Develop a strategic point of view and educate stakeholders such as the company’s board of directors, current and potential investors, and senior leadership on the state of our business, market and competitors
This is a rapidly growing, well funded start-up in an evolving industry. Your prior knowledge and experience will help guide you, but your ability to quickly understand new domains and apply traditional approaches to unique problems will ultimately determine your success. Knowledge of the digital asset ecosystem is preferred, but not required, however a passion for technology and high finance is a must :
- Six to ten years of experience in a top tier management consulting firm or similar in-house role; experience at a high growth startup is preferred
- A history of academic achievement and an MBA from a top 50 university
- Financial modeling, critical thinking and rigorous analytical skills are required; you must be comfortable making conclusions supported by available data and intuition
- Exceptional listener and communicator in a variety of mediums depending on the subject matter and audience
- The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, creative, and commercial self-starter who embraces all forms of diversity
- Proximity to our HQ in New York City (Union Square) is preferred to be present in the office about 2-3 days per week; candidates local to London will also be considered with the expectation for periodic travel to New York City
In New York City, the annual base compensation range is $200,000-275,000. This position is eligible for discretionary bonus.