Compliance Regulatory Analyst
What you'll do
What we expect from you
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
At Coinshift our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized teams by helping them focus on what they do best, i.e. building :)
Coinshift is a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $80M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
Senior Legal Counsel Regulatory - Bitpanda Pro
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Bitpanda Pro is our sophisticated retail and institutional offering for trading and custody of cryptocurrencies, which includes our exchange and prime brokerage services.
We are currently expanding rapidly and hence we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Senior Legal Counsel - Bitpanda Pro Regulatory, you will be a full part of the Bitpanda legal team, focusing on the regulated entities of Bitpanda Pro. You will provide legal and regulatory guidance on the expansion of Bitpanda Pro’s product offering across Europe and you will be responsible for operational legal and regulatory tasks for Bitpanda Pro.
What you will do
- Provide ongoing advice on legal and regulatory aspects of European and international expansion projects and the development of new products
- Advise, accompany and support the operational areas of Bitpanda Pro
- Draft and revise licensing documentation, policies and manuals, and capital markets documents
- Manage Bitpanda Pro’s interaction with NCAs and other stakeholders, and track regulatory reform and its implications for Bitpanda Pro’s business
- Develop, implement and monitor legal and regulatory processes
- Liaise and cooperate with external counsel, cooperation partners and clients in various jurisdictions
What we are looking for
- A university degree in law from a European university with a strong focus on business and corporate law, as well as previous specialisation in financial regulatory law
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of professional experience in an international law firm or equivalent experience as in-house legal counsel in an international company (qualification in the UK or the Netherlands is an advantage)
- Good understanding of online platform business and digitalisation, as well as a strong interest in and understanding of crypto-assets and financial products
- Team player, quick comprehension, solution-oriented and precise way of working, ability to work reliably both independently as well as in a team
- Diplomatic and effective communicator as well as being able to break-down complex legal Issues and communicating those to non-lawyers in an clear way
- Self-motivated and excellent analytical and organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects
- Full professional fluency in English and Dutch is required
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.